REEBOK-CCM HOCKEY OPS 30-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Reebok-CCM Hockey (“Reebok-CCM”) seeks to produce stick products of the highest quality, performance and durability and achieve the lowest return rate in the industry. As such, Reebok-CCM composite one piece player sticks, shafts and replaceable blades, as well as one-piece composite goalie sticks (“Composite Stick Products”) are covered by a manufacturer’s limited warranty against manufacturing defects for 30 days from date of purchase by consumer.
This limited warranty applies to Composite Stick Products that meet the specific Warranty Replacement Conditions detailed below, and is provided only to the original purchaser. This warranty is a one-time replacement, and does not cover Composite Stick Products that were previously provided as a warranty replacement. Should the defective stick be a discontinued product, or otherwise not available at the time of the warranty request, Reebok-CCM reserves the right to substitute the replacement product with a comparable model.
This warranty does not apply to wood stick blades, wood player or wood goalie sticks, or Professional, Junior and College team sales.
This warranty limits the duration of any implied warranties, such as the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the duration of this express warranty. In addition, this warranty excludes Reebok-CCM liability for incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary regionally or nationally. Some regions do not allow limitations on the length of time an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
No person, agent, distributor, dealer or other third party is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever.
Warranty Replacement Conditions
· All warranty returns are accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number from Reebok-CCM. All warranty returns must be received by Reebok-CCM within 14 days of issuance of the Reebok-CCM RA number.
· The request for replacement of the stick or shaft is made within 30 days of purchase of the stick or shaft by the consumer, as evidenced by an original receipt
· The consumer ships the full Composite Stick to Product Reebok-CCM and provides the original receipt from an authorized Reebok-CCM retailer
· The breakage is determined to be the result of a manufacturing defect, and determined by Reebok-CCM to not be the result of abuse or any of the following actions:
- Contact with another player, skate blade, goal post or rink boards
- The stick is exposed to any type of open flame or heat source which modifies its original shape
- The blade or paddle is tampered with a rasp, file or sandpaper
Warranty Replacement Procedure
Composite Stick Products meeting the limited warranty criteria above are replaced by sending the defective product to Reebok-CCM at the consumer’s expense.
All warranty replacements require a Return Authorization (RA) number provided by Reebok-CCM. RA numbers and full shipping instructions for return of your stick product are provided by adhering to one of the following procedures:
1. Contact Reebok-CCM Customer Service at 1-800-644-1677, or
2. E-mail the following information to email@example.com :
a. Full Name
c. Shipping Address (no P.O. Boxes)
d. Daytime Phone
e. E-mail Address
f. Stick product being requested to replace
- Stick, Shaft or Blade Model
- Stick Serial Number
g. Date of Purchase
h. Authorized Store Purchased
i. Location of the breakage / defect
j. Describe how the breakage happened
The granting of a Return Authorization Number only provides the consumer with permission to return the product for evaluation, and in no way commits Reebok-CCM to replacing the product.
Once the product is received and conditions of the warranty are confirmed, a replacement Composite Stick Product will be shipped back to the consumer at Reebok-CCM’s expense to the address provided by the consumer.
If Reebok-CCM determines your Composite Stick Product is not covered under warranty, or that you failed to meet the conditions as described in its Warranty Policy and Procedures, your product will be returned to you at your request and expense.
Reebok-CCM reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who our Warranty Department deems as abusing our products or warranty policy. All decisions by Reebok-CCM’s Warranty Department are final.